Se opskriften her...Borthers Green besøgte deres hjemstavn Philadelphia, hvilket inspirerede dem til at lave en Pretzel Schnitzel sandwich. En blød pretzel med vietnamesiske grøntsager, kyllinge-schnitzel og spejlæg – ja det lyder underligt, men ifølge brødrene er det: SO GOOOD!
Pizza dough (you can get this in the frozen-food aisle or from your local pizza shop)
1 Tbsp. pretzel salt
0,8 dl baking soda
Oil for frying
2 chicken thighs
2,5 dl panko bread crumbs
2,5 dl all-purpose flour
Pinch salt and pepper
1,5 dl white, apple cider, or rice wine vinegar
0,5 dl water
0,5 dl sugar
1 dash fish sauce
1 Granny Smith apple
0,5 dl hoisin
0,5 dl deli mustard
0,5 dl chopped cilantro
1 Tbsp. sriracha
Cucumber, sliced lengthwise
2 fried eggs
1. Preheat oven to 220°.
2. Fill a large, high-sided skillet halfway with water and heat on high until simmering. Add the baking soda.
3. Gently roll the pizza dough into 2 sandwich-size loaf shapes. Add to the simmering water and cook about 20 seconds per side. Remove boiled buns with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel.
4. Transfer boiled buns to a parchment-lined baking tray. Carefully make small diagonal cuts on the top of the buns with a sharp knife. Sprinkle the tops with pretzel salt and bake for about 25 minutes or until nice and golden brown.
1. Add vinegar, water sugar, salt, and fish sauce to a microwave-safe bowl or a mason jar. Microwave until mixture is hot and sugar is dissolved, about 1 minute.
2. Peel apple, carrots, and daikon with julienne peeler or cut into thin strips. Add to warm pickling solution and let sit until cool.
1. Pound chicken thighs until thin.
2. Whisk two eggs in one bowl. Add panko and flour to another.
3. Dip chicken in panko/flour, then egg, then back in panko/flour.
4. Heat oil in medium sauté pan.
5. Fry chicken until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Carefully slice open one cooled pretzel loaf with a serrated knife. Spread sauce on one side of bun. Add crispy chicken, pickled veggies, and cucumber. Top with 2 fried eggs, garnish with cilantro, and enjoy the greatest sandwich of all time!>>> Se alle opskrifterne fra Brothers Green: EATS! her
Søndag, 26. April 2015