Få opskriften her...
This is a TWO-INGREDIENT pancake—no flour involved! Well, OK, it’s three ingredients if you add the chocolate chips, but that’s totally up to you.
2 ripe bananas
Handful of chocolate chips (optional)
0,6 dl maple syrup
0,6 dl chocolate syrup
1. Mix syrup ingredients in a zip bottle.
2. Mash up bananas in a small bowl with a fork.
3. Add eggs and mix until combined.
4. Spoon batter onto a skillet or griddle. Flip your pancakes when they’re a nice golden brown.
5. Sprinkle on chocolate chips and/or anything else you want.
6. Drizzle with syrup and EAT.>>> Se resten af opskrifterne fra Brothers Green: EATS! her
Søndag, 10. Maj 2015